Choose the right combination of Office Phones, Office Internet and other services to meet your business needs.
The choice is yours
Choose one of the bundles we’ve put together below, or create your own by selecting the products and services that are right for your business. There options are unlimited, and the more services you bundle together, the more you save on your bottom line.
A contracted solution for larger businesses requiring fully managed Internet. Offers two security options.
Managed Business Internet: Symmetrical speeds up to 200 Mbps, 99.9% SLA and pro-active, money-back guarantee8
Optional Managed Wireless Resiliency: Seamless failover to our 4G LTE wireless network in the rare event of an Internet outage9
Unified Threat Management Service (Secure Internet Essentials): Application firewall, site to site VPN, intrusion prevention, application control, content filtering, anti-virus and anti-phishing
Managed Next Generation Firewall (Secure Internet Premium): Programmed for your specific security policies, it monitors your applications, users and content
1. Speed availability will be determined by a TELUS representative at the time of order provisioning. Optional 4G Wireless Backup is available and includes 1 GB of wireless data per month with $0 device fee. If termination of the TELUS bundle occurs within the first six (6) months of the term, the customer must pay TELUS the current fee for the Smart Hub device.
2. 4G (Failover) wireless backup includes 1 GB of wireless data backup/month and $0 device fee. If termination of the TELUS bundle occurs within the first six (6) months of the term, the customer must pay TELUS the current fee for the Smart Hub device.
3. Offer available until March 31, 2017 to new TELUS business customers. Promotional pricing is available to new customers signing up for 2 or more new services (excluding mobility), who have not subscribed to TELUS wireline services in the past 90 days. Minimum system requirements apply. Offer not available in all areas. Final eligibility for service will be determined by a TELUS representative at the time of order provisioning and credit qualification will apply.
4. Savings calculated based on the promotional price and thereafter price. Pricing subject to change, regular price for this product will be applied at the time of promotion expiry.
5.Pricing varies depending on how many business phone lines you need, your bundled options and location.
6. Not all calling features are available with Multi-Line service.
7. TELUS Wi-Fi service is only available with TELUS Office Internet 15Mbps plans and higher for small business. Available in select regions in AB and BC. Each location must serve customers in their location to qualify. TELUS Wi-Fi will be installed at locations able to access speeds of at least 13 Mbps download, and 1 Mbps upload. Final qualification will be determined at the time of order provisioning and credit qualification will apply.
8. 99.9% Service Level Agreement (SLA) applies to TELUS Business Internet Fibre and T1 connections. SLA for TELUS Business Internet ADSL connections is 99.7%. Money-back is provided in the form of a bill credit.
9. Managed Wireless Resiliency service is available as an add-on to TELUS Managed Business Internet services with speed profiles of up to 100Mbps. Additional charges apply. Preferred Package Pricing available to TELUS Secure Internet subscribers. Inquire for details.
10. Long distance rates are $0.05/min for additional minutes.
11. Rental equipment must be returned upon cancellation or termination of service.
12. TELUS Business Optik TV only available when bundled with TELUS Office Internet with a required minimum download speed of 15Mbps. TV service bundle supports up to 3 digital boxes. Each TV requires 1 digital box. Incremental service plans must be purchased for additional TV sets. PVR hardware is not available.
Need a hand?
TELUS agents will help you make the right decisions for your business.