My Account Registration FAQ
How to Register
Username & Password Information
- Can I change my password?
- What if I forget my password?
- Can I change my username?
- What if I forget my username?
- If my username is locked, how do I unlock it?
- How may times can I try to log in?
- If I don't access my account, will it remain active forever?
- I have more than one phone number. Do I need more than one username?
- How do I change my username and e-mail address
- I provided an e-mail address when I registered. What is this used for?
How to Register
Can I register for e.Bill
At this time e.Bill is only available to Single Line Business Customers who registered for e.Bill prior to February 2013. We regret to inform you that new registrations are no longer available
Username & Password Information
Can I change my password?
Yes. To change your password, go to online profile in the "My Account" section of telus.com. You'll need to log in first before you can change your password, which:
- Can be a mixture of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Must be 6 to 10 characters
- Is case sensitive - passwords must be entered exactly, so if you use capital letters in creating your new password you must use them whenever you use the new password to log in (e.g. "kitten12" vs "KITTEN12").
- We recommend you don't use common words or names that could easily be guessed by someone else.
What if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, go to telus.com/login and select forgotten password. . For security reasons, you will need to enter your username, and re-confirm your identity by answering the Security Prompt Question you provided when you first registered. We will then e-mail a temporary password to the e-mail address you provided when you registered. You will be prompted to change your temporary password when you return to telus.com/login.
Can I change my username?
Yes. Go to online profile in the "My Account" section. You'll need to log in first. Your username must be 6 to 12 characters and should be difficult to guess, but easy for you to remember. Your username is not case sensitive, so you can use lower or upper case.
What if I forget my username?
If you forget your username, go to telus.com/login and select forgotten username. For security reasons, we will need to re-confirm your identity. You will go through a similar security confirmation process to re-issue your username as you did when you first registered for your account. This username will be e-mailed to the e-mail address you provided when you registered.
If my username is locked, how do I unlock it?
To unlock your username, please Contact TELUS . You will be asked to provide some information to verify your identity.
How may times can I try to log in?
You can try to log in up to five times. After the fifth attempt, your username will be locked for your security
If I don't access my account, will it remain active forever?
No. Online usernames that have not been used for six months will expire. You will be given advance notice via e-mail 30 days before your account expires. At that time, you can log in within 30 days in order to avoid deletion of your username. If your username expires, you will need to register for a new username and password.
Note: If you use your online account on a regular basis it will remain active and not expire.
I have more than one phone number. Do I need more than one username?
You can access any single-line small business phone numbers associated with your account through one username.
Simply follow these steps:
- access www.telus.com
- click on Log in
- select TELUS account for single line business
- registered customers must enter user name and password
- new customers must click on register and complete account details and create their user name and password
How do I change my username and e-mail address
To change your username or e-mail address, go to online profile in the "My Account" section. You'll need to log in first.
Please note that changing your online name only affects your online account at telus.com and not paper correspondence. To change your name on paper correspondence, please contact us.
I provided an e-mail address when I registered. What is this used for?
The e-mail address you provided during registration will be used to send you a forgotten username and/or temporary password if you request one in the future.
Also during registration, you may have chosen to subscribe to periodic TELUS product and service updates, promotions and offers by e-mail. For more information, please see our privacy pages.
When you provide an e-mail address in your registration profile, please ensure that it is one you use frequently, and that you check it for accuracy.