When you purchase a new smartphone
for your business, TELUS will donate
$50 to Junior Achievement*
Together we can achieve our 2011 goal to raise $250,000 for Junior Achievement and to support the development of future business leaders.
Why TELUS for your business
- Fastest** network & international coverage . Canada’s fastest reliable coast-to-coast 4G network. Experience quick download of up to 42 Mbps*** on new 4G Dual Cell network, and roam in over 200 countries around the world.
- Support made simple . Experience support made simple with a national team of dedicated business representatives, 24/7 support, and Clear & Simple ™ pricing so you can manage your communication costs.
- Solutions for the office or on the go . Choose from the widest selection of business solutions from office phones and high-speed internet to the latest smartphones, tablets and Wi-Fi hotspot technology.
- In your community . In support of our philosophy to give where we live, TELUS, our team members and retirees contributed more than $38 million to local communities in 2010, and TELUS was recognized as the world’s most philanthropic company in the same year.
Join over a quarter-million small businesses across Canada and make the move to TELUS today.
1 No minimum purchase required. Rates are up to 60% lower for data, up to 17%-50% lower for voice when compared to published international pay-per-use rates of other national Canadian service providers on 23/06/11. Promotional offer valid until 30/09/11.
* JA will receive $50 per newly activated PCS Postpaid smartphone activated on TELUS business accounts (1, 2, 3 year contract terms) in 416 and 647 area code sold, up to a maximum donation of $250,000 or end of 2011 whichever is earlier. TELUS MiKE products & Consumer/Retail accounts are not included
**Based on TELUS’ tests of data throughput speeds in large Canadian urban centres available from national HSPA+ service providers. Internet access speed provided by the network operator may vary due to the device being used, network congestion, distance from the cell site, local conditions and other factors. Speed on the Internet is beyond the wireless network operator’s control and may vary with your configuration, Internet traffic, website server and management policies, and other factors. On coverage maps add the following: Coverage areas are approximate. Actual coverage and network services can vary and are subject to change.
*** Manufacturers rated peak download speed. Compatible device required. Actual speed may vary by device being used, topography and environmental conditions, network congestion, signal strength, and other factors.
TELUS has invested over $7 billion in Ontario on network and technology
To speak to a business representative
call 1-866-366-0229 or
Request a call back