You can set up your smartphone as a Wi-Fi™ source for computers and other smartphones with Wi-Fi capability.
- From the Home screen, swipe the screen to the left.
- Select Settings.
- Select internet sharing.
- Toggle Sharing to On.
- Tap Setup.
- Type your desired Broadcast name for the Wi-Fi network.
- Type a Password to connect to this network. Anybody who wants to connect to your shared connection needs to enter this password.
- Tap the check mark to save your settings.
- Your portable Wi-Fi hotspot is set up.