First time setup
- The first time you attempt to access your voicemail, you will be prompted to enter your password. Your temporary password is your 10 digit business phone number (area code + phone number).
- Follow the voice instructions for creating your personal password. Your personal password will be 4 to 15 digits of your choice. It cannot be your phone number and should not use repeat or sequential numbers.
- You will then be prompted to record a name. Your recorded name is different from your greeting and identifies your mailbox. This should be your name or business name.
- You will then be prompted to record a personal greeting that callers will hear before they can leave you a message. Your personal greeting can be up to 60 seconds in length
- Your voicemail number is the same as your 10 digit phone number (area code + phone number)
- Useful Keys:
- “#“ will confirm an entry or skip to next option (example: to confirm your password, press #)
- “*” will bring you back one step
- “**” will bring you back to the main menu 1