With the TELUS Business Connect solution, you can send up to 1000 characters from their local/long-distance (non toll-free) TELUS Business Connect number to work colleagues or other 10-digit toll numbers. Conversations are threaded within the TELUS Business Connect mobile or desktop app, with the 100 most recent messages synced.
Business SMS is seamlessly integrated with TELUS Business Connect Audio & Meetings, so now you can instantly join a conference with just one tap. Your communication and collaboration efficiency can increase with the TELUS Business Connect mobile and desktop app.
Features & Benefits
- Have one TELUS Business Connect number for voice, fax and text messages.
- Send and receive 1000 character messages to and from your co- workers or 10-digit local/long-distance numbers
- Message with colleagues, customers, and departments.
- Recipients can reply via Business SMS with their TELUS Business Connect mobile and desktop app.
- Text seamlessly across devices, including smartphones, tablets and computers.
- Increase efficiency in communications among colleagues with a single-text thread.
- Block unwanted texts with number- blocking and spam blacklists.
- Receive email notifications of incoming text messages on your PC/Mac.
- Tap and join a conference call from an invitation without entering a participant access code.
- Detect phone numbers and URLs, make calls, or view websites with a single tap.
- The TELUS Business Connect solution for iPhone®/iPad® is available for version 6.0 or higher.
- The TELUS Business Connect solution for Android™ is available for version 4.0 or higher.
- Overall, Business SMS is a powerful new feature that increases communication efficiency by enabling text messaging with your TELUS Business Connect number.
NOTE: Business SMS does not support international numbers, short code, or multimedia messaging service (MMS.)
How it works
Let’s get started on using Business SMS, here are some simple steps.
New look & feel to the TELUS Business Connect mobile app
Receive and view text messages along with voicemails and faxes in the mobile app.
Seamlessly Integrates with your corporate directory, so you can easily reach individuals or groups instantly with a text message.
Invite participants to join a conference call with a quick text.
Easily compose single or group text message threads.
Select a caller ID from a list of available numbers— choose from your direct line, main company number, or any number you prefer recipients to see.
No user action is required to enable SMS on their Mobile / Desktop apps. In rare situations, users may not see SMS enabled on their Mobile apps / Desktop apps, if that is the case, users are advised to logout and log back into their respective apps.