Keep your Smart Hub running efficiently by using the latest available firmware and software.
Upgrade the firmware and software
- Connect the power on your Huawei 4G LTE Smart Hub and power it ON.
- Connect your computer to the LAN (Local Area Network) port on the Smart Hub.
- On your computer, launch your Web browser.
- Type http://192.168.20.1 in the address bar and press Enter.
- Default login details: (Username: admin - Password: admin)
- Click Maintenance.
- Click Update.
- Click Check for Updates.
- If a new version is found, click Update Now to start the online upgrade. A progress bar is displayed to show the upgrade progress. Please wait and do not power off the Huawei B890 4G LTE Smart Hub.
- Follow the Installation instructions to update your firmware and software.
- Your Smart Hub is updated.
- Note: Once the update is completed all customized settings will be reset to the factory defaults and allows the new features and fixes to take effect.