You can set up your smartphone as a Wi-Fi™ source for computers and other smartphones with Wi-Fi capability.
- From the Home screen, swipe down from the top edge of the screen.
- Tap Settings at the top right corner.
- Select More.
- Select Mobile network sharing.
- Select Portable Wi-Fi hotspot settings.
- Tap OK.
- In the ROUTER NAME (SSID) box, type the name you would like to use to identify your Wi-Fi hotspot .
- Select the Security type from the drop down list. We recommend WPA2 (AES) encryption for enhanced security.
- Type the desired Password for the Wi-Fi hotspot connection.
NOTE: All Wi-Fi capable devices which connect to your hotspot will require this password. Securing your network with a password is strongly recommended in order to prevent unauthorized access which may result in additional data charges.
- Scroll to the top of the screen, then check the Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot check box. A check mark appears.
- Tap OK.
- Your portable Wi-Fi hotspot is set up.