To set up Wi-Fi™ on your smartphone and connect to a wireless network:
- From the Home screen, tap Menu.
- Select System settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Turn On Wi-Fi. The phone scans for available wireless networks and displays their names and security settings (Open network or Secured). If you have connected to one of these networks in the past, your phone will connect to that one automatically.
- Select a network, then:
- If the network is open, tap Connect . You are automatically connected to the network.
- If the network is Secured, type the network password, then tap Connect .
- The desired Wi-Fi network appears as Connected on your smartphone.
- Wi-Fi is set up on your smartphone.