Transfer business ownership
To request a Transfer of Business Ownership (TBO) for your TELUS services (excluding wireless services), TELUS will require some basic information on both parties involved in the transfer. Please submit the following by clicking the button below:
Request a business Transfer.
Both parties can expect to receive an introductory email from the agent assigned to your request within 48 hours of our teams reception of said request. These emails, tailored to both the incoming and outgoing customers, will provide additional information regarding the Transfer of Business Ownership process, as well as request any additional information that TELUS requires in order to fulfil this request.
Note that TELUS requires approximately 10 business days to complete a TBO request once the agreement, signed by both parties, has been received. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your TBO request, you may direct your questions to us at:
Request a legal name change
To ensure that your request can be initiated successfully, please take the following steps:
- Review the Terms and Conditions set out in Part A.
- Review FAQ (page 9) to ensure forms are completed correctly
- Fill out both parts B and C of the form
- Clear any outstanding balance appearing on your account(s) of the Service(s) to be Transferred
- Ensure your new legal name is registered in accordance with applicable legislation
- NOTE: If your banking information is changing, please update pre-authorized payment arrangements.
Return the completed form to TELUS via:
You will be notified of receipt of the completed form and next steps.