With TELUS Bill Analyzer, you can turn off your paper bills and get all the benefits of a consistent online experience for all your business billing and payment needs, all in one convenient location.
Why should I turn off paper bills?
- Minimise your environmental impact
- Save time and enjoy the clutter-free convenience of less paper
- Receive email notifications when your bill is available to view in Bill Analyzer
- Opt to get your bills delivered straight to your inbox, avoiding mailing delays
- Access billing information anytime, anywhere – on your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Enjoy secure online billing archives of your statements, summary and detailed reports, and pdf copies of your print bill
- Choose to download your current and historical bills in .pdf, .csv or .xml formats, with more information than your paper bills
After you enroll to receive your bill online, you will no longer receive paper bills in the mail.
Ready to make the switch?
Log-in to My TELUS, and make the switch in Bill Analyzer today.
Not registered for Bill Analyzer? To find out more and register, click here.
See how easy it is to go Paperless
Watch this short video showing how to switch your accounts to Paperless
TELUS Bill Analyzer: How to go Paperless
Setup Bill Notifications
See how to customise your bill notifications
TELUS Bill Analyzer: Ordering a Statement
Looking for other ways to reduce your carbon footprint?
Pay all your accounts quickly and easily online, separately or as a single payment, and store encrypted payment details to make repeated payments easy to manage.
TELUS Bill Analyzer: How to Submit Online Payments