Register your Mobility account
1. Visit the Registration page.
2. Complete the following fields:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Confirm email address spelling
- Select your Security question
- Create your Security answer
3. Click Continue.
4. Add your mobile account. You’ll need to enter the account number and postal code. You’ll also need your account PIN.
5. Click Continue.
6. You have now registered for My Account. The email address and password you’ve created will also work with the TELUS My Account App.
If you have additional accounts that you want to manage with the same email address and password, you can add them at any time by logging in to My Account.
BILLING & ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Understanding your new TELUS Mobility bill (English) (French)
- Understanding your first TELUS Mobility Bill
- Pay your TELUS Mobility Bill
- Understanding how changes affect your bill
- Understanding your device balance
- Switch to paperless bill
- Receive notification when your eBill is ready
- Clear and Simple fees (English) (French)
- Pay per use fees (English) (French)
TELUS EASY PAYMENT™ FOR TABLETS BILLING
TELUS Easy Payment customers can expect to see some variations on their tablet device balance bill. This includes:
- An upfront tax charge on your first or second bill. Learn more here
- A new TELUS Easy Payment Balance table on your bill tracking your payments and current balance. Learn more here