One Time Payment
You can make monthly pre-authorized payments toward your TELUS bill with a valid credit card or chequing account issued by a Canadian bank or financial institution. To set up monthly pre-authorized payments, do the following.
- Log in to your TELUS account. Register if you don't have one.
- Click the Billing tab.
- Click Pre-authorized payments.
- Click Set up pre-authorized payment.
- Select on of the following:
- Credit Card
- Chequing account
- Type your account details. When you're finished, click Continue.
- Review your information. If it's correct, click Confirm .
Pre-authorized payments are set up on your account and will take effect with your next bill.
You can make payments through your banking institutions online banking system.
|Accounts||Account Description||Account Number|
|TELUS Mobility||Mobility Accounts||8 digits|
|TELUS Communications||Business Accounts||10 digits|
|TELUS Quebec||Business Accounts in Quebec only||16 digits|
You can mail your payment to TELUS. Write your TELUS account number on your cheque or money order payment and include the remittance slip from your invoice. All TELUS Mobility payments can be mailed to the following address:
PO Box 8950
NOTE: When mailing your payment, allow two weeks for processing.