Request a legal name change
To ensure that your request can be initiated successfully, please take the following steps:
- Review the Terms and Conditions set out in Part A.
- Review FAQ (page 9) to ensure forms are completed correctly
- Fill out both parts B and C of the form
- Clear any outstanding balance appearing on your account(s) of the Service(s) to be Transferred
- Ensure your new legal name is registered in accordance with applicable legislation
- NOTE: If your banking information is changing, please update pre-authorized payment arrangements.
Return the completed form to TELUS via:
You will be notified of receipt of the completed form and next steps.
Transfer business ownership
To successfully initiate the TOB request and avoid delay, both the customer on TELUS record and the customer to which the services are to be transferred must collaborate on completing the form. Review the “Outgoing Customer” and “Incoming Customer” responsibilities carefully.
When completed, submit Parts A, B and C to TELUS via:
Note that TELUS requires approximately 10 business days to complete a TBO request once the required information has been received. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your TBO request, you may find the FAQ at the end of the form helpful. Or direct your questions to us at: