What you need to know
- Usage summaries may not be available to Clients in some provinces.
- Usage figures are approximate and, because of network roaming delays, may not reflect most recent usage.
- Like other wireless carriers in Canada and worldwide, TELUS Mobility bills airtime to clients from the moment network resources are used to either make or receive calls.
- Outgoing calls are billed from the time the caller initiates the call until the call ends.
- Incoming calls are also billed for the entire duration of the call, including the time it took to connect the call.
- You are not billed for any calls that are not connected.
To track usage for a Corporate personal account
Follow these steps to track data, text messaging, and voice minute usage.
- Log in to your TELUS account. Register if you don't have one.
- Click the Usage tab.
- Select one of the following:
- Data usage
- Message usage
- Voice minute usage
- Select the desired time period .
- Click View .
Your usage for the current month is displayed.