You can make monthly pre-authorized payments toward your TELUS bill with a valid credit card or chequing account issued by a Canadian bank or financial institution. To set up monthly pre-authorized payments:
- Log in to your TELUS account. Register if you don't have one.
- Click the Billing tab.
- Click Pre-authorized payments.
- Click Set up pre-authorized payment.
- Select one of the following:
- Credit Card
- Chequing account
- Type your account details. When you're finished, click Continue.
- Review your information. If it's correct, click Confirm.
Pre-authorized payments are set up on your account and will take effect with your next bill.
One time payment
You need the 8 digit account number found at the top of your TELUS Mobility bill or Client Service Agreement.
Mail your payment:
Write your TELUS account number on your cheque or money order payment and include the remittance slip from your invoice and mail to.
PO Box 5300
Burlington, ON L7R 4S8
NOTE: When mailing your payment, allow two weeks for processing.