My TELUS Mobility Registration
Step 1: Account information
You can create your new profile on the TELUS website
1. Sign up using your TELUS phone number or account number as it appears on your bill.
Tip: Not sure where to find your account number? Here are a few places it could be.
2. Provide your email and postal code
3. Select “Continue”
If you are having trouble registering for My TELUS, here are a few common reasons why that may happen - and their solutions.
Note: As a mobility customer on My TELUS you will either be assigned the role of account manager or an account member. When first registering, managers must use their account number in order to create a profile. If you are a member trying to create a profile that is already associated with a registered email address, you will require the approval of the account manager. Learn more about manager and member profiles here.
Step 2a: Verification code
To confirm your identity, we’ll send you a 6-digit verification code
1. Select the email or phone number where you would to receive it
2. Choose whether your prefer to receive your verification code via text, email, or phone call
3. Select “Send code”
Step 2b: Verification code
Enter your 6-digit verification code
1. You will either receive a text, email or phone call with a 6-digit verification code
2. Enter the code, and click “Submit code”
Tip: if you didn’t receive a code, try resending it or select a different contact method.
Step 3: Create a profile
Once your verification code has been entered and we’re confirmed your identity, you’ll be asked to create your profile.
1. Enter your first name and last name
2. Create your password
Tip: create a strong password. Your password must be 8 characters or longer with a mix of numbers, lowercase and uppercase letters.
3. Select a security question and give your answer. Your security question will be used in case you forget your email/username. Make sure you select a question you won’t have trouble remembering the answer for.
4. Click on “Create account”
Step 4: Confirmation
This is your last step. Once you’ve successfully provided all the necessary information needed to create a My TELUS profile you will see a success message letting you know your profile has been created.
From here, you can either proceed to your Overview page, or link additional TELUS services to manage all your accounts under one profile.
Looking to register a non-wireless TELUS Business service such as Internet, Phone, Security, or Cloud? Fill out our callback request form here.