1. How can I send and receive faxes using my RingCentral service?
RingCentral includes free fax software to electronically sign and edit faxes. No fax machine or dedicated line required.
2. Is there a dedicated fax number included with my RingCentral service?
Every RingCentral number can be used for both phone calls and fax. The dedicated fax number included free with RingCentral is also available as an additional number for sending and receiving faxes.
3. Can I get updates and alerts on my mobile phone when fax is received?
Your customers get text message alerts on their mobile phones or PDAs whenever they receive a new fax or voice message. They’ll never have to worry about missing an important message or fax.
4. How many recipients can I send faxes to?
You can send faxes to 50 recipients.
5. What are the ways to send faxes?
You can send faxes through the following:
- FaxOut – To learn more, click here.
- Softphone – To learn more, click here.
- Email to Fax – To learn more, click here.
6. How secure is the level of encryption used for fax applications?
RingCentral service is secured via Encrypted Browser Session which is applicable to all Internet browsers. It uses SSL Encryption and requires login credentials to view and send faxes.
7. What can I do if I have an eXtremeFax account?
eXtremeFax customers will now be migrated as RingCentral Fax customers. To learn more about this, click here.
8. Can I send a fax message to multiple recipients all at the same time?
Yes. This is also called Fax Broadcasting. To learn more about this, click here.
9. How can I send a fax message using my Softphone?
You can use the Fax icon on your Softphone to send a fax message. For more instructions, click here.
10. Can I forward a fax message from my mobile phone?
Yes. The steps may vary though depending on the model of your mobile phone. For detailed instructions, click here.
11. Can I block incoming faxes?
Yes. You have the option to block incoming faxes. For detailed instructions on how to do this, click here.
12. How long are faxes stored on my online account?
Your received faxes are stored for an unlimited time on your online account. You can store up to 200 fax messages.
13. How do I get a confirmation if my fax was sent successfully?
To confirm, you can view your Sent Items on your online account. To learn more about this, click here.