Manage your business services with a single integrated bill for your TELUS Business Connect TM services. We have created a sample bill so you know what to expect when you receive your first bill.
- Bill date – This is the final day of your billing period.
- Account name/number – You will need to use this number to make a payment, and for any account inquiries.
- Balance owing from your last bill – Any unpaid balance from your previous months bill.
- New charges – Current monthly charges for your TELUS services, other charges and credits such as 911 fees and all applicable taxes.
- Total due – Your total new charges (including applicable taxes), any balance owing from your last bill and late payment charges (if applicable). Payments are due upon receipt.
- Location details – User details are separate per location.
- Partial charges – This section will only appear when partial charges have been applied to your account. Partial charges are incurred if your activation date is earlier than your bill date or if you made any changes to your services.
- Monthly and other charges – Details about your monthly rate plan, as well as any features and additional services.
- Add ons – Any additional services and/or features that were not included in your monthly rate plan. This may include items such as additional data packages, long distance minutes, etc.
- Usage charges – Charges for usage that exceed the total included in your rate plan (if applicable). This may include additional data usage, international office phone minutes, or toll free minutes.