- We’ve taken our state-of-the-art 4G network service and made it even faster with the latest 4G LTE Advanced technology.
- 4G LTE Advanced offers manufacturer’s rated peak download speeds of up to 225 Mbps (expected average speeds, 12 to 65 Mbps). Imagine downloading a 2 hour HD movie in just a few minutes.
- Don’t worry, you’ll continue to have access to fast 4G speeds even when you move out of 4G LTE Advanced coverage areas. Remember, TELUS’ network ensures that you continuously get the very best speeds available for your device no matter where you are.
1. Network speeds will vary with location, signal and customer device. Compatible device required. Manufacturer’s rated peak download speeds: LTE Advanced, up to 225 Mbps; LTE, up to 110 Mbps; HSPA+, up to 42 Mbps. Average expected speeds: LTE Advanced, 12-65 Mbps; LTE, 12-45Mpbs; HSPA+, 4-14 Mbps.
2. Manitoba extended coverage available to customers with HSPA/LTE devices. To be eligible for this coverage, customer’s primary residence and billing address must be within TELUS’ own HSPA+/LTE network coverage areas when they buy or use TELUS’ services. Not available with prepaid service. Data transmission speeds are lower, resulting in longer load times for video streaming applications and file downloads, and certain applications (such as Business Connect and TELUS Link Push-to-Talk) are unavailable in extended coverage areas. Use of voice, text, data and data services respectively in any month is limited to half of total usage for such services in such month. See telus.com/network for more details.