What you need to know
- Only in-warranty devices will be repaired free of charge.
- If your device is out-of-warranty, you must accept the price quote for the repair before it's completed.
- iPhone and mailer repairs can't be viewed using the Repair Tracking tool. For status updates on these repairs:
- iPhone: Contact the service location handling your repair.
- Mailer: Contact us.
- To receive repair status updates on devices submitted at a TELUS Product Care Centre, you must provide one of the following upon creation of a repair ticket:
- Email address to receive email updates.
- Mobile phone number to receive text message updates.
NOTE: Do not choose text message updates if you do not have a loaner device or alternate mobile phone number.
TELUS Repair & Return program
The TELUS Repair & Return program is clear and simple. To better understand how it works, refer to the chart below.
|Day 8-10(Out-of-warranty only)||
|Approximately 21 days||
Check the repair status of your device
When you submit your device for repair at a TELUS Product Care Centre, you can track its repair status (except iPhone or mailer repairs). You can view information such as:
- Date your device was submitted for repairs.
- Assessment of damaged components to be repaired or replaced on your device.
- Estimated completion date of repairs.
- Quote for repairs if your device is out-of-warranty. You'll be prompted to contact your TELUS Product Care Centre for details.
- Date repairs are completed by the manufacturer's authorized service centre.
- Date your device will be ready for pick up from your closest TELUS Product Care Centre.
To track the status of your device, use one of the following methods.
Repair tracking tool
- Use our Repair Tracking tool.
- Enter one of the following:
- Repair Tracking number found on your repair submission form.
- Your family name and the mobile phone number associated with your device.
The repair status of your device is displayed. For additional details, such as store contact information and closed repairs within the past 90 days, log in to your account.
Log in to your account
All active repair status details within the past 90 days are displayed. To view closed repairs within the past 90 days, click View Past Repairs