To set up Wi-Fi™ on your BlackBerry and connect to a wireless network:
- From the Home screen, tap the Settings icon.
- Select Network Connections.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Turn On Wi-Fi.
- The phone scans for available wireless networks and displays their names and security settings (Open or Secured with either WEP or WPA).
- Select a network, then:
If the network is open, you are automatically connected to the network.
If the network is secured; type the password, then tap Connect.
- The desired network name now appears as Connected on your BlackBerry.
- Your BlackBerry is connected to Wi-Fi.