Key Features & Benefits
- Seamless integration with Google Calendar; automatically syncs up the new and updated events in the app’s calendar list
- Calendar day view displays multiple events with quick join actions
- One tap/click to join a TELUS Business Connect Meeting or an audio conferences call; participant ID’s and access codes entered automatically.
- Interactive reminders with quick actions to join a call or view meetings details
- Ability to configure calendar source and notifications on TELUS Business Connect for Desktop
Follow the steps below to integrate your Google calendar with the TELUS Business Connect for Desktop app:
Log in to your TELUS Business Connect for Desktop app.
Click Join Now and enable the feature.
The Google log in page will appear on a new window. Log in your Google email to integrate your Google calendar.
Click the Join Now button on the main tab.
You may now use and configure the Join Now Feature on your desktop app and mobile app.
Join Now Google calendar integration Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
It works with the TELUS Business Connect for Mobile app and the TELUS Business Connect for Desktop app. Once you authorize the access to your Google Calendar from your TELUS Business Connect apps, the events will be displayed in your Join Now list.
If your events include TELUS Business Connect Meetings or conferencing access, the “Join” and “Dial-in” buttons will be shown on your events. Tap (or click) on the buttons will automatically connect you to that specific online meeting or conference call.
Does Join Now work with other calendars, such as Exchange or iCal?
Currently we only support Google Calendar. We plan to support other calendars in the future release.
Am I able to schedule a meeting within Join Now?
No. The app can only synchronize with the events in Google Calendar.