The Paging feature enables business’s real-time one-way broadcasting through multiple desk phones and overhead paging devices. It is commonly required function in many industries, such as warehouse, hospital, retail, etc.
- Enables real-time one-to-many announcements to a combination of desk phones and overhead paging devices
- Plug and Page. Connect to your SIP-based paging devices and start paging, without the need of complicate installation and configuration of analog-to-digital converters.
- Available on compatible Polycom and Cisco phone models.
- Increase communication efficiency. Broadcast announcements and emergency alerts to the entire organization or selected peers.
- Eliminating the need to call individual employees with the same message.
- Easy creating/adding/modifying paging group anywhere, anytime.
Supported paging devices
- Compatible Polycom and Cisco desk phones
- CyberData V2 Ceiling speakers (for indoor) and V2 Paging amplifiers (for outdoor use)
This feature is available on your online account and enables you to enable device to receive pages:
Select Users allowed to page this group to grant permissions for making broadcasts.
You have now learned about the Paging feature.
Need more support?
For billing and account queries, call us on 1-844-626-6638, 8am - 5pm local time (Monday to Friday). Key in your Business Connect number to reach our dedicated support team.
To add/change services, request a call back and we'll get back to you within 1 business day
For technical support (issues and repairs) call 1-844-626-6638 24/7