This section will allow you to add or edit extensions for the account. This will be available to the administrator and users on the account. The following information can be seen on this page:
- Extension Number – This is the user’s extension number. It is recommended to use a 3-digit number to set as extension numbers.
- First Name - This is the first name of the extension user, which is also used as a reference for the Dial-by-Name Directory and Company Contacts feature.
- Last Name - This is the last name of the extension user, which is also used as a reference for the Dial-by-Name Directory and Company Contacts feature.
- Record User Name – This will allow you to make phonetic changes to the spelling of your extension name so that the system can pronounce it correctly.
- Contact Phone - This contact information can be used on Fax cover page.
- Email - This is the user’s contact email. This is where the welcome email is sent when activating the extension.
- User Hours - This is where you can set the hours of operation of your extension.
- User Password - You can change the extension's security settings in the section. This option will only be available if the extension has been activated.
- Resend Welcome Email- This option will only be available if the extension has not been activated yet.
Need more support?
You can get fast and easy support for TELUS Business Connect TM by Phone, Chat, or Request a callback.