Set up email for BlackBerry
1. From the home screen, tap menu.
2. Select accounts.
3. Tap add account.
4. Select the type of account to add.
5. Type your email address.
6. Tap next.
7. Type your password.
8. Tap next.
9. Verify the following details:
- Server Address. If you're not sure of these settings, see popular email providers for details.
- SMTP Username (normally the same as the username above)
- SMTP Password (normally the same as the password above)
- SMTP Port. Typically, this is 25, 587, or 465 with SSL.
- Note: For TELUS.net accounts, use port 1025.
- If you're setting up a telus.net email account, place a checkmark in the require sign-in check box
- SMTP Encryption
10. Tap done.