Set up email on your Windows Phone
1. From the home screen, swipe the screen to the left.
2. Select email + accounts.
3. Select add an account.
4. Select the type of account to add. If you do not see your email provider listed, select other account.
5. Type your email address.
6. Type your password
7. Tap sign in. (Note: If your settings cannot be found, tap try again until the advanced button appears)
8. Tap advanced.
9. Select internet email.
- Type the account name.
- Type your name.
- Type the incoming email server name. If you're not sure of these settings, see popular email providers for details.
- Select your account type.
- Type your user name.
- Type your password.
- Type the outgoing (SMTP) email server name.
- Note: TELUS.net accounts use smtp.telus.net
- SMTP Port. Typically, this is 25, 587, or 465 with SSL.
- Note: For TELUS.net accounts, use port 1025.
- If you're setting up a telus.net email account, place a checkmark in the outgoing server requires authentication check box.
- Tap sign in.