Keep your smartphone running efficiently by using the latest available software.
Check for software updates
You can manually check for software updates. Connect to a Wi-Fi™ network before proceeding.
- From the Home screen, swipe down from the top edge of the screen.
- Tap Settings at the top right corner.
- Select About.
- Select Software updates. Your smartphone checks for available software updates.
- If there are no updates available for your phone is displayed, no updates are available at the current time.
- Tap OK.
- If an update is available, follow the onscreen instructions.
- Your smartphone software is updated.