You may want to reset your Smart Hub to the original factory settings as a last resort or if you are giving the Smart Hub to someone else.
CAUTION: Resetting your Smart Hub deletes your custom settings.
- From your computer, launch your Internet browser.
- Type http://huawei.smarthub in the address bar.
- Log in using the Admin account. Typically, the password is admin unless you have changed it.
- Click Settings in the top menu.
- Select System in the left column.
- Select Restore Defaults.
- Click Restore.
- Click OK.
- The Smart Hub is reset to the original factory settings.