ou may want to reset your phone to the original factory settings if you are trying to resolve issues with your phone (for example, diminished performance) or if you are giving the phone to someone else.
CAUTION: This should only be done as a last resort. Resetting your phone deletes your ringtones, contacts, pictures, messages, and other downloaded content.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key, located above the Call key.
- Click Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- Select Reset Defaults.
- Select Reset All.
- If prompted, type your security code. This is typically 000000 (unless you've changed it).
- Click Ok.
- Clear All Contacts And Phone Data displays. Click Yes.
- The phone is reset to the original factory settings.
- If these steps are unsuccessful, visit a Product Care Centre to have your phone inspected.