To access your Auto Attendant Menu:
- If you are calling from a line already equipped with a voice mailbox, dial 1-844-310-9898 to access the voice mail system. Otherwise, dial 310-9898.
- If required, chose 1 to continue in French or 2 for English.
- Enter your Auto Attendant Application Number (i.e.: Mailbox number) using format xxx-xxx-xxxx-yyy (see Greetings).
- As soon as you hear the welcome message, press * (star) then # (pound).
- Enter your password followed by # (pound).
To record your Auto Attendant greetings
- To manage greetings, press 3.
- To listen to the current greeting message, press 1.
- To record a new greeting message, press 2.
- Begin recording at the tone. When you are finished, press # (pound); The recording will be automatically played back to you.
- To hear the greeting message again, press 1.
- To record a new greeting message over this one, press 2.
- To return to the main menu, press * (star).
To change key press destinations
- To manage destination numbers, press 7 8.
- Press the key of the phone number you wish to change. The currently assigned number will be played back to you.
- Enter the new phone number followed by # (pound), or press * (star) to cancel. The newly assigned number will be played back to you.
- To return to the main menu, press * (star) twice.
To exit your Auto Attendant application
- Press * (star) twice until you hear « Thank you for calling. Goodbye. ». This saves time in the system and allows greater system availability for all users, as hanging up does not terminate your mailbox session immediately.