To set up Wi-Fi™ on your smartphone and connect to a wireless network:
- From the Home screen, swipe the screen to the left.
- Select Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Turn On Wi-Fi. The phone scans for available wireless networks and displays their names and security settings (Open network or Secured). If you have connected to one of these networks in the past, your phone will connect to that one automatically.
- Select a network, then:
- If the network is open, simply select it. You are automatically connected to the network.
- If the network is Secured, type the network password, then tap done.
- The desired Wi-Fi network appears as Connected on your smartphone.
Your smartphone is connected to Wi-Fi.