ou can delete unused or unwanted email accounts from your smartphone. Deleting unused or unwanted email accounts can reduce your monthly data usage, and allow your smartphone to run more efficiently.
NOTE: If you are using a corporate smartphone, your corporate network security settings may not allow you to delete email accounts. Contact your corporate network administrator for further assistance.
- To delete a personal email account
- From the Home screen, tap Email.
- Tap Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap the trash bin icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the account to delete.
- Tap Delete.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
- The selected email account is deleted from your smartphone.