You can browse the Google Play Store for free apps. The Play Store comes preloaded on all Android smartphones.
To locate the Play Store:
- From the Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Play Store.
- Select Existing if you have a Google account or New to create one.
NOTE: If you have a Gmail account, sign in with your Gmail account username and password.
- Tap Sign in.
- Enter you credit card information to Enable purchases or tap Skip to download free apps.
- Select Keep this phone backed up with my Google Account.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Continue if you are prompted to upgrade to Google Play.
- Tap Accept, if you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Tap Apps.
- Browse the Play Store for free apps.
- Download the apps you want to use.
- You have access to free apps.