Make sure that your Bluetooth® headset is turned on and is set to "visible". To learn more about making a Bluetooth visible and how it works, see Bluetooth Details. Refer to the manufacturer's documentation for instructions.
- From the Home screen, tap Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Turn on Bluetooth. Your smartphone scans for Bluetooth devices. Available devices are listed.
- Select your Bluetooth headset from the list to start pairing.
- If necessary, enter the Bluetooth passkey or PIN. This is typically 0000 (unless you have changed it; see Bluetooth manufacturer's documentation for details).
- Tap OK.
- Your smartphone pairs with the Bluetooth headset.