You can set up your smartphone as a Wi-Fi™ source for computers and other smartphones with Wi-Fi capability.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Slide the Wi-Fi toggle to ON.
- Select the Security type from the drop down list. For enhanced security, we recommend WPA2 PSK encryption.
- Type the desired Password for the Wi-Fi hotspot connection and tap Done.
NOTE: All Wi-Fi capable devices which connect to your hotspot will require this password. Securing your network with a password is strongly recommended in order to prevent unauthorized access which may result in additional data charges.
- Tap Save.
- To enable your new hotspot, select Portable Wi-Fi hotspot. A white check mark appears.
- Your portable Wi-Fi hotspot is set up.