1. Confirm that you have a TELUS Link compatible smartphone.
- BlackBerry 9900
- HTC One
- iPhones with IOS 7
- LG G2, Nexus 4
- Samsung GALAXY SIII, Samsung GALAXY SIII mini
- Samsung GALAXY S4
- Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Note III
- Samsung Galaxy Rugby LTE
- Sonim XP5560 Bolt 2, Sonim XP1520 Bolt SL, Sonim XP5560 Bolt 2 IS
- Sony Xperia Z3
2. Add TELUS Link service
- If you have an existing TELUS rate plan, then you can purchase the TELUS Link 15 or TELUS Link 35 Add-ons
- If you do not have a TELUS rate plan, then you can purchase the TELUS Link 40, TELUS Link 55, or TELUS Link 70 rate plans
1. Installing TELUS Link on your device. Smartphone users can download and install TELUS Link here:
2. Once TELUS Link has been downloaded on your device, click the TELUS Link icon to run the service.
3. Enter your phone number to log in.
4. Download one of the guides below to learn how to use TELUS Link on your device:
You are now ready to use TELUS Link!
TELUS Link Manager
Getting started as an administrator with the TELUS Link Manager:
1. Choose a company administrator to manage PTT contacts and groups online via the TELUS Link Manager.
2. Once provisioned with a TELUS Link add-on or rate plan, the designated administrator(s) will receive an SMS with a TELUS Link Manager password and a reminder to use their PTT device phone number as a username. Access the administrative portal at telus.com/TELUSLinkManager
3. Learn how to use the TELUS Link Manager, download pdf.