Installing the SIM Card
1. Open the Back cover.
2. Install the nano-SIM Card.
a. Switch off your device before installing or removing the nano-SIM card.
b. Only 4FF nano-SIM card is supported for use in this device.
c. To avoid damaging the device, please only use the card that is provided by your service provider and ensure that the nano-SIM card contacts are facing down when inserting it into the nano-SIM slot.
3. Insert the battery and close the back cover.
Before You Begin
1. Charge your device using the included power adapter.
2. Insert the charger lead carefully into the power socket of the device.
3. Do not use excessive force when inserting the lead.
Connecting Your Device
Please refer to the following illustration before connecting to your device. If you want to use the mobile network to connect to the Internet or use your land line phone, you will need to insert your nano-SIM card first.
Switching On Your Device
1. Flip on the Power Switch. Make sure that the phone is on the hook before you power on.
2. Wait 1 ~ 2 minutes and then the Power and battery indicator should be lit.
Connecting to the Internet Via Ethernet
1. Connect the Ethernet cable to the LAN port and your computer.
2. Visit a familiar website to verify that the connection is active and that the device is able to access the Internet as expected.
Connecting to the Internet Via Wi-Fi
1. Search for available wireless networks on the device (e.g. iPhone) you want to connect.
NOTE: If applicable, please set the device to use DHCP to obtain an IP address automatically, and the client will get an IP address like “192.168.0.1”.
2. Select the SSID (wireless network name) of your device, and then click Connect.
NOTE: You can find the default SSID and password information on the label of your Smart Hub. You can also select ZTE MF288/5GXXXX(Auxiliary SSID) and then click Connect.
3. Enter the password, and then click OK.
4. Your device will now connect to the MF288 device.