Terms of Service
These Service Terms and the TELUS Local Telephone Service Terms apply to your use of forborne Business Value Bundle Service. Business Value Bundle Service is provided by TELUS Communications Inc.
- Service DescriptionBusiness Value Bundle Service provides you with business individual line or business multi-line exchange service and a choice of certain Call Management Service features and/or Voice Mail Service features through the following options:
(a) “Individual Line Bundle Option” which provides you with up to two (2) business individual exchange service lines and up to three (3) Call Management Service features and/or Voice Mail Service features; and
(b) “Multi-line Bundle Option” which provides you with a minimum of two (2) and a maximum of six (6) business multi-line exchange service lines and up to three (3) Call Management Service features and/or Voice Mail Service features.
- DefinitionsIn these Service Terms, “Service Charges” means the TELUS charges including data processing, field connection and office connection charges, for telecommunication service moves, adds and changes.
- TELUS ResponsibilitiesTELUS will provide the Call Management Services and Voice Mail Services that form part of the Business Value Bundle Service you subscribe to in accordance with the service terms for Call Management Services and Voice Mail Services available at www.telus.com/businessterms
- Service FeaturesBusiness multi-line exchange service lines provided with the Multi-line Bundle Option include rotary hunt capabilities.
- Service RestrictionsIf, at any time during which TELUS is providing you with Business Value Bundle Service, TELUS is not:
(a) your primary interexchange carrier (“PIC”); and
(b) your local exchange carrier (“LEC”);
you will be responsible for payment of month to month rates for the services that comprise Business Value Bundle Service.
- Service ChargesYou will be responsible to pay the then in effect Service Charges for installations, changes and moves to the services that comprise Business Value Bundle Service.
(a) you terminate Business Value Bundle Service within ninety (90) days of TELUS providing you with Business Value Bundle Service; and
(b) you have not been assessed Service Charges relating to the provisioning and installation of Business Value Bundle Service and the services that comprise Business Value Bundle Service;
You will be responsible to pay, the individual rates and charges for the services and features that comprise Business Value Bundle Service and the applicable Service Charges that would otherwise have been payable for the period during which TELUS provided you with Business Value Bundle Service.
- Other DocumentsYou will sign any authorizations required by other companies in order for TELUS to provide Business Value Bundle Service.