There could be a number of reasons why you can’t browse the Web. To resolve the issue, try the following.
Check signal strength
Your present location may have weak network coverage.
- Make sure you have at least two bars of signal strength with 4G LTE, 4G DC-HSPA+, or 4G in the network indicator.
- If you have low signal strength, move to a location with better coverage. Concrete and steel buildings may be hindering reception, especially in elevators and underground locations like basements, subways, and tunnels.
Check coverage maps
Check our network maps to be sure that you’re in an area with coverage.
- Check our coverage maps at Coverage & travelling.
Check the Website address
You may have entered an invalid Web address (URL).
- Make sure the Web address is correct.
- Try another Web address such as www.google.ca. If you can browse other Websites, your data connection is not the problem.
Clear your browser's cache
Clearing your browser’s cache frees up memory and makes browsing the Web faster.
- Launch Safari.
- From the browser taskbar, click Safari.
- Select Empty Cache.
- A pop-up window appears. Click Empty.
- Close, then relaunch Safari.
- Your browser cache is cleared.
Restart your computer
Restarting your computer causes its software to reload, which can fix some problems.