f you can connect to the Internet outside North America, but can’t inside Canada, try the following.
Connect in Canada
The Huawei E3276 4G LTE automatically chooses the best frequency for your location. However, you may have configured the mobile Internet key to work on a specific frequency or network while travelling.
- To change your network selection to automatic mode:
- From the Huawei Connection Manager, click Disconnect.
- Click the Menu icon.
- Click Options.
- From the left pane, click Network.
- Click Network Type.
- From the Network Type menu, select AUTO.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- Click Connect.
Check SIM card
Check that your SIM card is a TELUS brand V3 (4G LTE-capable) SIM card.
- Your SIM card is a TELUS 4G LTE-capable SIM card if:
- It is purple in color.
- If the serial number on the back of the card ends with V3.
- To check whether your SIM card has been activated by TELUS, do one of the following:
- Visit a Product Care Centre