If you have inserted a SIM card into your phone and it doesn't work, try the following.
- Check that your SIM card is a TELUS brand SIM card.
- Your SIM card is a TELUS brand SIM card if:
- You purchased it from a TELUS store.
- It says TELUS on the back of the card.
Check for damage
Check that your SIM card is not damaged or rusted.
Make sure that your SIM card is inserted properly
Your SIM card may not be inserted properly.
- Turn your phone off.
- Remove and reinsert your SIM card, taking care to insert it properly.
- Turn your phone on.
Check that your SIM card has been activated
To check whether your SIM card has been activated by TELUS visit a Product Care Centre.