Check the Web address
You may have entered an invalid Web address (URL).
- Make sure the Web address is correct.
- Try another Web address such as www.google.ca. If you can browse other Websites, your data connection is not the problem.
Check coverage maps
Check our network maps to be sure that you’re in an area with coverage.
- Check our coverage maps at Coverage & travelling.
Check data services settings
Data services may not be enabled on your smartphone. To check these settings, do the following.
- From the Home screen, swipe down from the top edge of the screen.
- Tap Settings at the top right corner.
- Turn ON Mobile data.
- Data services are turned on.
Clear your browser's cache and cookies
Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies frees up memory and makes browsing the Web faster.
- From the Home screen, tap Internet at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap Menu at the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Privacy and security.
- Select Clear cache.
- Tap OK.
- Select Clear all cookie data.
- Tap OK.
- Close, then relaunch your browser.
- Your browser's cache and cookies are cleared.
Restart your smartphone
Restarting your smartphone causes its software to reload and renews your connection to the network, which can fix some problems:
- Remove the battery.
- Wait ten seconds.
- Reinsert the battery.
- Turn your smartphone on.
- Your smartphone is restarted.