Check that your SIM card is a TELUS brand SIM card.
- Your SIM card is a TELUS brand SIM card if:
- You purchased it from a TELUS store.
- It says TELUS on the back of the card.
Make sure your SIM card is inserted properly
Make sure that you have properly installed your activated TELUS SIM card in the mobile Internet key. Try the following.
CAUTION: Don’t remove the SIM card when it is in use. You may damage the card, and the data stored on the card may be corrupted.
- Remove the mobile Internet key from the USB port on your computer.
- Remove the black cover on the bottom side of the mobile Internet key .
- Insert the SIM card into the card slot in the direction indicated. Make sure that the beveled edge of the card is aligned with the card slot.
- Replace the back cover and slide it into place.
- Your SIM card is inserted properly
Check for damage
Check that your SIM card is not damaged or rusted
Check that your SIM card has been activated
To check whether your SIM card has been activated by TELUS visit a Product Care Centre.